|The Crystal Castle||2,160|
|Fourth Snowflake Dragon||3,600|
|Fifth Snowflake Dragon||3,600|
|New Content |
|All Content |
What is the Winter Frostival?
The Winter Frostival's objective was to collect iceberries.
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Winter Frostival Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Winter Frostival started with a tutorial explaining how the Winter Frostival will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 500 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily iceberry
- Buying iceberries does not count toward your daily iceberry limit
- The daily iceberry limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days
- On December 9, 2015, Update 3.4.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the Winter Frostival. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Winter Frostival began on December 10, 2015 and ended on January 12, 2016.
- To obtain the Winter Frostival rewards, a player needed to turn in iceberries at the Snowfall Spire from December 10, 2015 to January 12, 2016 even though after January 5, 2016 no new iceberries could be collected.
- On December 11, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Winter Frostival event and doubled the daily capacity of iceberries. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- On December 24, 2015, Backflip Studios repeated this promotion which lasted for 96 hours.
- The Winter Frostival is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- The Winter Frostival ended on January 5, 2016, at approximately 18:00:00 (UTC), but the Snowfall Spire remained open until January 12, 2016 where players could still spend their remaining Iceberries.