Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|February 21, 2014||February 24, 2014|
|July 11, 2014||July 14, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|August 19, 2016||August 22, 2016|
|September 16, 2016||September 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|February 25, 2018||February 26, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: Chalice of the Vale|
- The Victory Dragon was released along with the Tenth Island, Light Dragon Boost, and the Dark Dragon Boost.
- The Victory Dragon is the first limited epic dragon with the Olympus element.
- The Victory Dragon's breeding hint cost 15 gems instead of 20 gems like all the limited epic dragons preceding it; 15 gems is the cost for non-limited epic dragons.
- On its initial release, the Victory Dragon was released without an affiliated decoration. With its second release, the Victory Dragon was released along with the Chalice of the Vale.
- On June 24, 2017, the Victory Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Victory Dragon's sale ended on June 25, 2017 when the price rose from 250 to 2,500 gems.
- "Nickee of Same-thrice" may refer to the Olympic inverted aerial skier, Nikki Stone
- "Nickee" may also refer to Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.
- "Cloud Vaulter" may be a reference to Pole Vaulters
- "Same-Thrice" is likely a reference to the famous statue of Nike, the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
- The phrase "just did it" may also be references to the brand Nike (which takes its name from the goddess), and their slogan "just do it".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.