The Verglace Dragon can be obtained by collecting 9,885 during the Winter Frostival.
During the Arcane Pentournament players were able to purchase the Verglace Dragon for 4,105.
During the Frosty Jubilee players were able to purchase the Verglace Dragon for 2,750.
During the Jolly Jubilee players were able to purchase the Verglace Dragon for 2,915.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|December 23, 2015||January 12, 2016|
|June 30, 2016||September 14, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 18, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On December 9, 2015, the Verglace Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- The Verglace Dragon was released along with the Verglace Pedestal, Flicker Dragon, and Flicker Pedestal.
- "Remembering the fjords of home" is likely a reference to the Monty Python "Dead Parrot" sketch, which features the famous line "It's pinin' for the fjords!"
- Its quest name "Lord of the Fjords" is possibly a reference to the Norwegian band Lord of the Fjords
- It could also be a twist on the famous novel title "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding