The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Verdigris Dragon was released on December 7, 2016.
- The Verdigris Dragon's description contains multiple possible references to the Broadway performance, Wicked.
- "A scale condition known as "Elphabaitis" may be referencing the show's main character, Elphaba.
- "This doesn't stop the dragon from defying gravity" may be a reference to the closing song of the show's first act, Defying Gravity.
- "No de-greenifying necessary here!" may be a reference to the song The Wizard and I, which contains the lyrics: "Would it be alright by you, if I de-greenify you?"
- Verdigris means the greenish rust on copper.
- "Nevertheless quite popular!" might be a reference to the song Popular.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.