Before Reward - After Reward - Remained Ruins - After Event
Note: The Twilight Tower is only available (after event) for purchase during Bring 'Em Back Events.
Note: Different themes for the Twilight Tower can be viewed on the Twilight Tower Themes page.
Note: During The Great Dragon Faire players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 6,000.
Note: During the Arcane Pentournament players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 7,300.
Note: During the Roar of the Rift players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 8,985.
Note: During the Star Fall Event 2018 players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 6,750.
Note: During The Great Dragon Faire 2018 players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 10,375.
Note: During Suncrest Soirée players were able to purchase the Twilight Tower for 6,000.
|July 10, 2014||August 4, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|April 9, 2015||Permanent|
|July 16, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|June 30, 2016||September 14, 2016|
|August 3, 2017||August 17, 2017|
|February 14, 2018||N/A|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
- The Twilight Tower was released along with the Dusk Pedestal, Duskfall Edifice, Dusk Dragon, Dawnbreak Edifice, Dawn Pedestal, Dawn Dragon, Gloaming Stone, Gloaming Gate, Firefly Festival Island, and the Celestial Habitat.
- The reward message completion text say, "Go to your Gifts and place it in a habitat!" even though the Twilight Tower can not be placed in a habitat.
- The Twilight Tower was introduced into the game as the eighth and last reward during the Firefly Festival.
- Players whom finished the Firefly Festival event early by receiving this reward would get the Twilight Tower in Day form as the background would change from dusk to dawn right after trading in fireflies for this reward.
- The Twilight Tower allows the player to fix the in-game time, which enables them to breed a Sun Dragon, Moon Dragon, Dawn Dragon, and Dusk Dragon at any given time depending if it is day or night.
- If a player clicks on the remaining ruins of the Twilight Tower, the infobox of the ruin would not appear unlike all other rewards in the Firefly Festival event. Thus, there isn't any in-game description for the ruins.
- On September 17, 2014, the Twilight Tower's description was changed to reflect its effect on the breeding of the Sun and Moon dragons.
- The previous description was: "This powerful artifact has the ability to change day into night. And back!"
- On May 5, 2015, the Twilight Tower changed from being limited to permanent.
- On September 29, 2015, the Twilight Tower's Menu was updated.
- On February 14, 2018, the Twilight Tower became available permanently.
- The Twilight Tower's descriptions mentions "the time wizard, Circadia". This is likely reference to Circadian rhythm.