The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|November 1, 2012||December 1, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|November 1, 2013||December 1, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|November 1, 2014||December 1, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|November 1, 2015||December 1, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|November 1, 2016||December 1, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 14, 2017||June 21, 2017|
|November 1, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|November 1, 2018||December 1, 2018|
|November 1, 2019|
|Affiliated Decoration: Topaz Portal|
- Topaz is the birthstone for the month of November.
- The Topaz Dragon is the first dragon to have complete heterochromia, which means that one eye is a different color than the other.
- The Topaz Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Topaz Dragon.
- Initially, the Topaz Dragon was available at level 11, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- On November 30, 2014, the Topaz Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Topaz Dragon's sale ended on December 1, 2014 when the price rose from 150 to 1,500 gems.
- On June 15, 2016, the Topaz Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Topaz dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Topaz Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Topaz Dragon's description states, "in the Crimson Sea, one of the smaller, more mysterious islands". This is likely a reference to the fact that the word Topaz is derived from the name of the island Topazos, a small island in the Red Sea; crimson is a shade of red.
- The Topaz Dragon's stinger-like tail may be a reference to the astrological symbol Scorpio, which appears in November.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.