The Tidal Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 3,750 during The Great Dragon Faire.
During the Roar of the Rift players were able to purchase the Tidal Dragon for 2,345.
During the Memories of Paradise players were able to purchase the Tidal Dragon for 2,750.
During Pirates in Paradise players were able to purchase the Tidal Dragon for 2,200.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|August 7, 2015||August 10, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|July 6, 2017||August 30, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|July 24, 2020||July 31, 2020|
|June 17, 2021||August 4, 2021|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On December 10, 2015, the Tidal Dragon's breeding and incubation time changed from 15 hours to 30 hours.
- On July 22, 2020, the Tidal Dragon became available to breed, its breeding hint became available, and the Dragonarium falsely said it could be bought at the Beachside Bungalow. This occurred also with the Chromacorn, Party, and Sunscorch Dragon. These errors were fixed on July 23, 2020.
- On July 24, 2020, the Tidal Dragon returned, and was properly available at the Beachside Bungalow.
- In the Tidal Dragon's description "The ancient village of Kamgwa" is likely a reference to the woodblock print The Great Wave off Kanagawa.
- The "enchanted tide" referenced in the Tidal Dragon's description is likely a reference to the monsoon winds and tidal patterns that cause annual rainfall in the summers of India and are a large part of their culture.
- The "Affinty for the Moon dragon," mentioned in the Tidal Dragon's description, is possibly a reference to the relationship between the moon and tides.