Players were given an opportunity to find Tickets during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The number of Tickets received by repeating those activities gradually decreased throughout the day, but then returned to the original earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Tickets cycles reset every 24 hours at approximately 17:00 UTC.
Tickets can be purchased for:
Regular Tickets Prices - Double Tickets Prices
Obtaining Free Tickets
- Collecting from habitats (dragoncash and gems)
- Collecting treats
- Visiting friends
- Clearing obstacles from islands
- Competing in the Colosseum
- Purchasing from the market
- Completing quests at the Perch of Kairos
- Using Gems to speed up breeding, etc
- Finding Bearing Banner visitors
- Hatching (or selling) dragons from the Nursery
- Competing in the Challenge Tent
- Playing games in the Games Tent
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the tickets in the park reset.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Quests - Other
|Time Span||Tickets||Double Days|
|15 secs through 5 hours||2||4|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20|
|8 hours and more||20||40|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|
Instead of "activity caps", The Great Dragon Faire has a "daily maximum" of 500 tickets which can be earned each cycle on a regular day. On the double days, the "daily maximum" is 1000 tickets.
- Tickets were introduced to DragonVale on July 16, 2015.
- Tickets bought from the market are not limited by the daily cap.
- On July 17, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of tickets from completing the tasks in The Great Dragon Faire event and doubled the daily capacity of tickets.
- As of September 22, 2015, Tickets could no longer be collected from any park activity.