FANDOM


  • So I'm trying to make the Ruby Dragon, so I put Scorch and Chrome in the cave (my island was being used up) and I get a Rainbow Dragon. So after whatever the island was making finished I put in another Scorch and Chrome and after 2 tries, I get the Ruby Dragon. Then as soon as I take the Ruby out, I put Plasma and Salamander in and immediately get a Jade. Back-to-back Gemstone Dragons? That's what's up!

    Tl;dr; I got Rainbow, Ruby, and Jade in two days time.

      Loading editor
    • Wow! You must have very good luck! Me? Never... I never got that lucky...

        Loading editor
    • While not quite as lucky. I was trying to get a R-bow dragon with my Scorch and Swamp dragons, fail (with a Flower dragon), second try get a Summer dragon.


      I can't even.

        Loading editor
    • I've been trying for a Ruby and I've gotten 2 Rainbows and 2 Double Rainbows but no Ruby.. 

        Loading editor
    • I bred a scorch and chrome and got 20 hours. I have no idea what it is!!!

        Loading editor
    • If you dont have an upgraded breeding spot, then it is Copper.  If you do, then 19 hours 12 minutes is Forge....no exact 20 hour

        Loading editor
    • I had two lucky streaks.

      1) This was during beb, but I bred bone and snow and got lunar eclipse. A few days later,I did ash and mine and got blue moon. Next was blazing and mud. Next brass and iceberg gave me a platinum. Then a few days later, I did paper and fog and got solar eclipse. All of these dragons were obtained first try.

      2) It started with trying to get a summer dragon, I once bred scorch and seaweed and got a double rainbow. Later I got a summer a few days after that. Somewhat in the middle I finally purchased the ebi and later I had Sakura and butterfly in the cave for 35 hours and it was a gold Olympus! At the same time I had 48 hours in the island with steel and rose which was a rainbow! Somewhere in those breedings, I simply bred dr and Celtic to get rainbow without hassle, so now I have two rainbows. Also I managed to get summer sometime.

      Right now I have forge and plasma for 48 hours in the cave. I hope it's a gold.

        Loading editor
    • I got 7 Rainbows trying for Ruby, 3 Platinums trying for Cyclops and got 2 Blue Moons trying for Apoc. (I also got Apoc.). Lucky right? 

        Loading editor
    • I got. Rainbow dragon on my first try by mating smoke dragon and moss dragon

        Loading editor
    • I bred Lava and Sonic three times, and got Bronze, Gold and Silver Olympus Dragon (in that order). Believe me or not.

        Loading editor
    • It's gold hooray! Now Mint my gold dragon is with Boon and Revere my two platinums. I have a silver egg on the way, and the day I took my silver egg out of breeding, I got electrum on the same day! I formed what I call a "treasure chain", which means I bred gold, received its egg, then on the same day, got silver, obtained the egg, then got electrum on the same day!

        Loading editor
    • Oh sorry it turned out its a seasonal dragon , still very good and got it in my first try

        Loading editor
    • I was never that lucky on getting that Rainbow Dragon. This is probably my 250th try while not exaggerating but I had a lucky time once when I got a Blue Moon Dragon a year ago.

        Loading editor
    • I got 2 rainbows in a row then 1 try later I got a DRD then 2 jets in a row

        Loading editor
    • under the current breeding rules, with two drd parents, i got 5 drds in a row. i'll never see that again.

      then again, i did not start getting ANY epics until i reached lvl 25+

        Loading editor
    • I got a blue moon like 2 days ago and now I get a leap year. :)

        Loading editor
    • Bred ash and FF and got jet, then sun, moon and leap year!

        Loading editor
    • In less than one week (using both breeding caves) i got 3 soltices, 2 equinoxes, one leap year, one lunar eclipce, one solar eclipse and right now ive got a leap year in breeding (14.5 hours). Luckiest 6 days ever. 

        Loading editor
    • MrTurtle69 wrote:
      In less than one week (using both breeding caves) i got 3 soltices, 2 equinoxes, one leap year, one lunar eclipce, one solar eclipse and right now ive got a leap year in breeding (14.5 hours). Luckiest 6 days ever. 

      [This was during BEB]

        Loading editor
    • Sheenalinda wrote: I had two lucky streaks.

      1) This was during beb, but I bred bone and snow and got lunar eclipse. A few days later,I did ash and mine and got blue moon. Next was blazing and mud. Next brass and iceberg gave me a platinum. Then a few days later, I did paper and fog and got solar eclipse. All of these dragons were obtained first try.

      2) It started with trying to get a summer dragon, I once bred scorch and seaweed and got a double rainbow. Later I got a summer a few days after that. Somewhat in the middle I finally purchased the ebi and later I had Sakura and butterfly in the cave for 35 hours and it was a gold Olympus! At the same time I had 48 hours in the island with steel and rose which was a rainbow! Somewhere in those breedings, I simply bred dr and Celtic to get rainbow without hassle, so now I have two rainbows. Also I managed to get summer sometime.

      Right now I have forge and plasma for 48 hours in the cave. I hope it's a gold.

      Edit: on BEB 2013, I managed to get lyd, panlong, apocalypse, bouquet, and love so far. Currently I have an amethyst in breeding.

        Loading editor
    • Just this  week I have managed 2  solstices, 2 solar eclipses, and a Double Rainbow (FINALLY), and earlier got a leap year, all as fails for panlong! Annoying but awesome. (Sorry for extra spaces, my Kindle lags)

        Loading editor
    • MrTurtle69 wrote:
      MrTurtle69 wrote:
      In less than one week (using both breeding caves) i got 3 soltices, 2 equinoxes, one leap year, one lunar eclipce, one solar eclipse and right now ive got a leap year in breeding (14.5 hours). Luckiest 6 days ever. 
      [This was during BEB]

      Ive also got about 100 teraddiems and a panlong [finally] in the the same week

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover73 wrote:
      Just this  week I have managed 2  solstices, 2 solar eclipses, and a Double Rainbow (FINALLY), and earlier got a leap year, all as fails for panlong! Annoying but awesome.

      (Sorry for extra spaces, my Kindle lags)


      Sorry, one solar eclipse and one equinox, another equinox on the way..... In some ways, the EBI is not helpful.....

        Loading editor
    • I got a Panlong immediately followed by a Paper. This was all during this year's Bring 'em back event. I NEED DAT LEAP YEAR!

        Loading editor
    • I got majority of gemstone dragons in 1 day.... I posted most of the gemstone dragon hatch menu and seasonal..

        Loading editor
    • lol, the day after reaching level 50, and coinsidentally playing for one year, I finally got a (single) Rainbow. The last epic I needed. During BEB. That must have been a longshot?

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover73 wrote:
      Dragonlover73 wrote:
      Just this  week I have managed 2  solstices, 2 solar eclipses, and a Double Rainbow (FINALLY), and earlier got a leap year, all as fails for panlong! Annoying but awesome.

      (Sorry for extra spaces, my Kindle lags)


      Sorry, one solar eclipse and one equinox, another equinox on the way..... In some ways, the EBI is not helpful.....

      Equinox #2 was actually a terradiem, also both the EBI and the cave have 24h incubation times in them...

        Loading editor
    • Tried for a Pearl everyday in june never got it. Got Ruby on the first try!

        Loading editor
    • lol

      Got a ruby around 50 tries,( First Gemstone Ever!!! ), so happy I sped it up, and thought I had lost it, so I bred and got rainbow.(Hopefully its rainbow, it might be gold,) and its my first epic

        Loading editor
    • i read his whole thing and all i have is a silver dragon(got it trying for diamond)i hope i will get the pearldragon i sarted on the  emerald with ten days left to get it so unles i get super lucky i have no chance on that 
      SilverDragonAdult
        Loading editor
    • Tried many many times, but couldn't get Jade. Then I received a Salamander twin, took it to level 12 and bred with my regular plasma (18) and got it first try in the ebc. Maybe the twins have more magic!

        Loading editor
    • Please don't bump threads that haven't been posted on for ten months in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Why not?

        Loading editor
    • Helen the scorch dragon wrote:
      i read his whole thing and all i have is a silver dragon(got it trying for diamond)i hope i will get the pearldragon i sarted on the  emerald with ten days left to get it so unles i get super lucky i have no chance on that 
      SilverDragonAdult

      i also got bronze olympus

        Loading editor
    • SOO lucky also... Got a twin snowy silver, Procyon, pearl, antarian, pepper dragon and the carnival helped me get a dawn dragon. Cool or what?

        Loading editor
    • I've got 3 galaxies in a row. Nuff said.

        Loading editor
    • A couple of days ago I bred a ruby and jasper dragon in the same day, the jasper ended up being twins so i tried at my ebi and got another one first try. Then I wasted all my gems trying to breed a midday dragon in co-op breeding and my streak was over. Still trying for midday...

        Loading editor
    • ive suddenly got very lucky too its weird, i got a jasper dragon then another for the pedestal and a lunar eclipse pedestal and a midday pedestal, just set snowflake 1 and 2 to breed and looking at the time looks like im getting another snowflake too, its very very weird

        Loading editor
    • Here's what's happened to me lately: I bred Jasper in the Epic Breeding Island and when it finished, I forgot about it and accidentally bred another one back to back. I guess I'll have a new pedestal. I don't know what is up with me accidentally breeding rainbow. I already have about 11 of them that I got while trying to get other dragons. I have a few in hibernation. Finally, I keep thinking that I got lucky with new Olympus dragons, but I always get more snowy silver and bronze Olympus.

        Loading editor
    • i need to pay more attention when im planning breeding, i keep retrying pairs for dragons that have just gotten an egg in the nursery im wasting time

        Loading editor
    • I have just have lucky streak, I got a Jasper, Gold, Moon, Blue Moon, Dawn and Midday all in the space of a few days. Now I'm getting the snowflakes :)

        Loading editor
    • Got two Jaspers and an Andromedan

        Loading editor
    • Just got a sun when trying for blue moon then got a blue moon a couple days later. The ebi was totally worth it! And still trying for midday...

        Loading editor
    • my friend has just put up an andromedan in their coop cave, so gonna start having a go for that, hopefully this lucky streak continues

        Loading editor
    • i got a galaxy dragon my first time breeding with The Great Nogard! So now I can farm all the galaxies I  want off him because he didn't switch to a fire dragon on his coop breeding after. ;D

        Loading editor
    • Escalade rabbit8 wrote: I had two lucky streaks.

      1) This was during beb, but I bred bone and snow and got lunar eclipse. A few days later,I did ash and mine and got blue moon. Next was blazing and mud. Next brass and iceberg gave me a platinum. Then a few days later, I did paper and fog and got solar eclipse. All of these dragons were obtained first try.

      2) It started with trying to get a summer dragon, I once bred scorch and seaweed and got a double rainbow. Later I got a summer a few days after that. Somewhat in the middle I finally purchased the ebi and later I had Sakura and butterfly in the cave for 35 hours and it was a gold Olympus! At the same time I had 48 hours in the island with steel and rose which was a rainbow! Somewhere in those breedings, I simply bred dr and Celtic to get rainbow without hassle, so now I have two rainbows. Also I managed to get summer sometime.

      Right now I have forge and plasma for 48 hours in the cave. I hope it's a gold.

      SO LUCKY!I have 0 rainbows or other epics except 2 snowflakes I got for tickets!

        Loading editor
    • Yellowsilver wrote: i got a galaxy dragon my first time breeding with The Great Nogard! So now I can farm all the galaxies I  want off him because he didn't switch to a fire dragon on his coop breeding after. ;D

      Me too!

        Loading editor
    • Oh I just bred Snowflake 2/Snowflake 5 and I am gonna get snowflake 4/3!Just FYI

        Loading editor
    • I'm so lucky! I got a rainbow then double rainbow when breeding for a pearl. Then I get two pearls in a row! I also got a blue moon by breeding my nebula with my friend's rainbow on the first try! Good luck breeding :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.