|Triple Leap Year Dragon*||9,600|
|Triple Leap Year Pedestal*||960|
What is the The Traveling Dragon Faire Event?
The Traveling Dragon Faire's objective was to collect magic.
The Help Menu in The Traveling Dragon Faire provided info on some key aspect of the event.
The Traveling Dragon Faire started with a tutorial explaining how the event will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- Breeding dragons & hatching eggs
- Purchasing dragons with Gems
- Collecting from habitats
- Viewing visions from Tolzar
- Playing mini-games at the Games Tent
- Competing in the Colosseum
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily magic.
- Buying magic does not count toward your daily magic limit.
- Magic from the mini-games' golden chests does not count toward your daily magic limit.
- The daily magic limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days.
Official Event FAQ
- On February 18, 2020 an event timer appeared in the game with a two-day countdown.
- The The Traveling Dragon Faire began on February 20, 2020.
- On February 21, 2020, it was made possible to collect twice the amount of magic from completing the tasks in the The Traveling Dragon Faire event and doubled the daily capacity of magic. This was a promotion which lasted for 72 hours.
- On February 26, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On February 29, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.
- On March 3, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On March 7, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.
- On March 12, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- The event market was called the Prize Pavilion as in the Arcane Pentournament and Roar of the Rift events, but had the look of the Prize Tent from The Great Dragon Faire.