What is the The Spring Shellebration Event?
The Spring Shellebration's objective was to collect magic eggs.
The Help Menu in The Spring Shellebration provided info on some key aspect of the event.
The Spring Shellebration started with a tutorial explaining how the event will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
Earning Magic Eggs
- Breeding dragons and hatching eggs
- Purchasing dragons with Gems
- Collecting from habitats
- Viewing visions from Tolzar
- Competing in the Colosseum & the Budding Hut
- Playing mini-games at the Eggsercise Arcade
- Finding Eggs in your park
- Completing breeds in the Runic Breeding Cave
- Collecting daily rewards at the Colorful Benefactory
Max Magic Eggs
- There was no overall daily limit on magic egg.
When enough magic eggs were collected, they were able to be used at the Eggsquisite Market for unique prizes. Players were able to select which reward they wanted in five prize tiers: Flecked, Freckled, Dotted, Dappled, and Limited. Each section contained several prizes in each tier. The Flecked and Limited (when available) tiers were immediately available to all players. The Freckled, Dotted, and Dappled tiers were unlocked successively by collecting or already owning the required number of prizes on tiers above it.
When there is a green banner around the Visitors icon, there are Kaleni and hidden eggs in the park.
Kaleni The Grower would appear once a day and awarded 25 on standard days and 50 and double days.
|Egg Color||Eggs Rewarded||Double Eggs Rewarded||Number Hidden|
Backflip Studios FAQ
- On April 7, 2020 an event timer appeared in the game with a two-day countdown.
- The The Spring Shellebration began on April 9, 2020 and ended on May 27, 2020.
- The event buildings were from past events but given new names in The Spring Shellebration:
- The event market was called the Eggsquisite Market, but had the look of the Burcadian Bazaar from previous egg hunt events.
- The daily gift building was called the Colorful Benefactory, but had the look of the Sundial of Surprises from previous egg hunt events. (Glitch: The title of the gift calendar was Sundial of Surprises.)
- The event colosseum was called the Budding Hut, but had the look of the Chalet of Challenges from the Mythic Egg Hunt.
- The mini-game building was called the Eggsercise Arcade, but had the look of the Eggsceptional Arcade from previous egg hunt events.
- On the following dates it was made possible to collect twice the amount of magic eggs from completing the tasks in The Spring Shellebration event.
- On April 11, 2020 for 48 hours.
- On April 14, 2020 for 24 hours.
- On April 18, 2020 for 48 hours.
- On April 24, 2020 for 72 hours.
- On April 29, 2020 for 24 hours.
- On May 2, 2020 for 72 hours.
- On May 9, 2020 for 48 hours.
- On May 14, 2020 for 24 hours.
- On May 16, 2020 for 48 hours.
- On May 20, 2020 for 24 hours.
- On May 23, 2020 for 48 hours.