|New Content |
|All Content |
What is the Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash?
The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash's objective was to collect candy for the Wizard Whitbee.
The "Info" section of Prizes section in The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash started with a tutorial explaining how The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 150 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily candy
- Buying candy does not count toward your daily candy limit
- The daily candy limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days
Backflip Studios FAQ
Below are images of the entire FAQ guide, and the videos in it are in the gallery section of this page:
- On October 14, 2015, Update 3.3.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash began on October 15, 2015 and ended on November 9, 2015.
- To obtain The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash rewards, a player needed to turn in candy at the Prize pumpkin from October 15, 2015 to November 16, 2015 even though after November 9, 2015 no new candy could be collected.
- The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- On October 16, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of candy from completing the tasks in The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash event and doubled the daily capacity of candy. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- On October 29, 2015, Backflip Studios repeated this promotion which lasted for 96 hours.
- A countdown timer appeared in player's News section at 17:00:00 UTC on October 14 that indicated that The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash would begin at 11:00:00 UTC the following day. However, the event did not begin until 17:00:00 UTC on October 15. After 11:00:00 UTC, when the timer ran out, the message simply read "expired."
- The first time a prize is purchased from the Prize Pumpkin, the player earns 1 for completing a goal.
- The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash ended on November 9, 2015, at approximately 18:00:00 (UTC), but the Prize Pumpkin remained open until November 16, 2015 where players could still spend their remaining candy.
- The namesake of The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash, Wizard Whitbee, is probably a reference to the town of Whitby in North Yorkshire, England, which features heavily in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel, "Dracula".