|Reward||Individual Cost||Cumulative Cost|
|First Thorn Dragon||1,375||1,925|
|Path of Petals||550||2,475|
|Second Thorn Dragon||1,925||4,400|
If a player turned in more roses than required to obtain their next reward the remaining roses was accumulated in the rose storage meter for the next reward. The rose storage meter would not reset to zero.
What is The Gathering of Roses?
The Gathering of Roses' objective was to collect roses.
The Gathering of Roses helped build on the Rosefall Island where the Berrywhite Bench, a Thorn Pedestal, two Unhatched Thorn Dragons, Path of Petals, and the Omnitat were located, which enabled players to obtain them as exclusive rewards for their efforts.
The "Info" section of Rewards section in The Gathering of Roses Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective rewards which were viewed by clicking the reward after obtaining it.
The Gathering of Roses started with a tutorial explaining how the event will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 50 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
The first time the tutorial shows up in your park, you are guided to click on the Rosefall Tree, then you are guided to the main tutorial page with rules and rewards tabs, but you can immediately X out of the tutorial without hitting any of the info boxes if you choose.
When enough roses were collected they were able to be traded in for rewards. Upon receiving a reward a message card popped up.
This is the process in which the reward completion occurred.
- On February 4, 2015, Update 2.8.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about The Gathering of Roses. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Gathering of Roses began on February 5, 2015 and ended on February 23, 2015.
- To obtain The Gathering of Roses rewards, a player needed to turn in roses at the Rosefall Tree from February 5, 2015 to February 23, 2015.
- On February 13, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of roses from completing the tasks in The Gathering of Roses event and doubled the daily capacity of roses. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- Players who finished The Gathering of Roses by earning all the rewards from the event were, unlike previous events, able to keep on collecting roses until the event officially ended, the Rosefall Island did not disappear and the event did not end "earlier" for them.
- The Gathering of Roses is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- The Gathering of Roses ended on February 23, 2015, at approximately 17:30:00 (UTC).
- At the end of the event, players were given the Rosefall Oak.
- In addition, if a player had dragons breeding in the Berrywhite Breeding Cave with time remaining prior to the end of the event, then the breeding was halted and the egg was placed in the nursery.