What is the Chrysalis Kaleidoscope?
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope started with a tutorial explaining how The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope will work.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
Earning Magic Eggs
- Using the Burcadian Breeding Cave
- Collecting DragonCash (up to 500 Magic Eggs per day)
- Competing in the Colosseum
- Collecting hidden eggs
- Playing games at the Eggsceptional Arcade
- Watching visions from Tolzar
- Purchasing dragons with Gems
Max Magic Eggs
- There was no daily limit on the number of magic eggs. However, there was a limit of 500 magic eggs per day by collecting from habitats. All other sources of earning magic eggs through event play or purchasing them in the Market were unlimited.
- In previous events the number of magic eggs was limited to 1,000 per day or 2,000 on doubles days. Magic eggs awarded at the end if the event tutorial did not count toward the daily max of Magic Eggs. Buying Magic Eggs did not count toward the daily magic egg limit.
When enough magic eggs were collected, they were able to be used at the Burcadian Bazaar for unique prizes. Players were able to select which reward they wanted from four prize tiers: Speckled, Striped, Spotted, and Sparkled. Each section contained several prizes in each tier. The Speckled tier was immediately available to all players. The Striped, Spotted, and Sparkled tiers were unlocked successively by collecting or already owning the required number of prizes on tiers above it.
Hidden Eggs and Visitors
|Egg Color||Eggs Rewarded||Double Eggs Rewarded||Number Hidden|
On doubles days Kaleni The Grower visited parks and awarded 50, and occasionally a random dragon.
Backflip Studios FAQ
Below are images of the entire FAQ guide, and the videos in it are in the gallery section of this page:
- On April 2, 2019 Update 4.14.0 was available in the Apple Store.
- The The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope began on April 4, 2019 and ended on May 17, 2019.
- The The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope was only available to players that have reached level 11.
- To obtain the The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope rewards, a player needed to turn in magic eggs at the Burcadian Bazaar from April 4, 2019 to May 16, 2019. On May 17, 2019, remaining magic eggs were converted to dragon cash at a rate of 1,000 dragon cash per magic egg.
- On April 6, 2019, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of magic eggs from completing the tasks in the The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope event. This was a promotion and only lasted for 48 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on April 9, 2019 for 24 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on April 12, 2019 for 48 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on April 17, 2019 for 24 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on April 20, 2019 for 72 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on April 26, 2019 for 72 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on May 1, 2019 for 48 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on May 4, 2019 for 48 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on May 9, 2019 for 24 hours.
- This promotion repeated again on May 12, 2019 for 72 hours.