Hello DragonVale Wikians and any other visitors stopping by!
As part of the celebration activities a DragonVale themed crossword puzzle activity has been made for today.
The clues will be listed below along with the puzzle the clues fit into.
We ask that if you choose to comment with the answers below that you copy and past the "Hide/Show" code which will be supplied to try to avoid revealing any answers to participants who have yet to try the puzzle.
Remember this is all for fun and you are welcome to post your answer choices in the comments below.
3. Building that allows you to change the sky.
4. When first discovered, wizards thought it was a rift in spacetime and cast a freezing spell.
5. Before _____, players had to guess Gemstone breeding combinations.
7. First dragon to have multiple forms with the same name.
9. First visitor who had a name.
11. Ninth basic element to be released.
12. Second limited dragon released.
13. Month and year Metal element was released.
15. Number of years people have spent Playing DragonVale (numbers).
1. As of Update 2.0, players could no longer _____ their dragons.
2. Keeps count of the dragons you have bred.
6. The Bone Dragon is a skeletal version of this dragon.
8. This dragon returns to the 'Vale every 12 years.
10. Non-epic dragons receive a(n) ___ at level 11.
14. Number of players who have been playing for the entire 5- year span (numbers).
The Show/Hide Code
If the code is not working correctly so it hides your answers an Administrator or Wiki Moderator can edit your post to make it work so there is nothing to worry about.
When posting your answer please copy and paste the following and type your answer where it says "Insert Answers Here":
Insert Answers Here
The post may not appear hidden until the page is refreshed or for a few minutes after posting.
The answers to the puzzle will be provided within a "Hide/Show" code the day following the last day of activities.
This helps in keeping the answers a secret for anyone participating in the activity after the first day it is posted.