Hello DragonVale Wikians and any other visitors stopping by!
As part of the celebration activities a DragonVale themed crossword puzzle activity has been made for today.
The clues will be listed below along with the puzzle the clues fit into.
We ask that if you choose to comment with the answers below that you copy and past the "Hide/Show" code which will be supplied to try to avoid revealing any answers to participants who have yet to try the puzzle.
Remember this is all for fun and you are welcome to post your answer choices in the comments below.
4. You celebrated your 1st anniversary with this dragon.
5. One of the 12 great lumilith windows.
9. Darkness cannot overcome darkness but only this dragon can.
10. Don't stare directly into this dragon's eye as you may feel sleepy.
1.Make or shape (a metal object) by heating it in a fire or furnace and beating or hammering it.
2. A dragon that can pop easily.
3. Which Dragon saved water wizard Koostow?
6. River Styx of the underworld Hades in Greek mythology.
7. Effects the amount of DragonCash.
8. Sibling to Kairos.
The Show/Hide Code
If the code is not working correctly so it hides your answers an Administrator or Wiki Moderator can edit your post to make it work so there is nothing to worry about.
When posting your answer please copy and paste the following and type your answer where it says "Insert Answers Here":
Insert Answers Here
The post may not appear hidden until the page is refreshed or for a few minutes after posting.
The answers to the puzzle will be provided within a "Hide/Show" code the day following the last day of activities.
This helps in keeping the answers a secret for anyone participating in the activity after the first day it is posted.