What is the Suncrest Soirée Event?
Suncrest Soirée's objective was to collect magic.
The Help Menu in Suncrest Soirée provided info on some key aspect of the event.
Suncrest Soirée started with a tutorial explaining how the event will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
The first time the tutorial shows up in your park, you are guided to click on the Prize Pavilion, then you are guided to the main tutorial page with rules and rewards tabs, but you can immediately X out of the tutorial without hitting any of the info boxes if you choose.
- Breeding dragons and hatching eggs
- Purchasing dragons with Gems
- Collecting from habitats
- Viewing visions from Tolzar
- Competing in the Colosseum & the Glittering Gardens
- Playing games at the Gleaming Games Gallery
- Finding Visitors in your park
- Completing donation requests at the Donation Deck
- Collecting daily rewards at the Fortuitous Forecastle
- Answering DragonVale Trivia at the Poll Plaza
- There was no overall daily limit on magic.
When enough magic were collected, they were able to be used at the Prize Pavilion for unique prizes. Players were able to select which reward they wanted in whatever order they wished in four prize tiers: Solar, Lunar, Stellar, and Limited. Each tier contained several prizes.
Noel dePlante would appear once a day and awarded 25 on standard days / 50 and double days / 75 on triple day, and 20,000.
|Star Dust Color||Standard Day Rewards||Double Day Rewards||Triple Day Rewards||Number Hidden||Community Trivia Reward|
|Light Yellow||50||100||150||2||50 x 1|
|Light Purple||20||40||60||3||10 x 1|
|Light Blue||10||20||30||5||5 x 3|
Backflip Studios FAQ
- On May 27, 2020 an event timer appeared in the game with a one-day countdown.
- The Suncrest Soirée began on May 28, 2020 and ended on July 15, 2020.
- The following event buildings were from The Great Dragon Faire but given new names in Suncrest Soirée:
- The event market was called the Prize Pavilion, but had the look of the Prize Tent, the Yellow and Dark Purple (Lightning and Dark) variation.
- The event colosseum was called the Glittering Gardens, but had the look of the Challenge Tent.
- The mini-game building was called the Gleaming Games Gallery, but had the look of the Games Tent.
- On May 28, 2020, there were glitches to the prizes and limited dragons. These were corrected on May 29, 2020.
- The Limited prize tier was visible with Equinox Dragon, Equinox Pedetal, Starshine Dragon and Starshine Pedestal, but all prizes were greyed out.
- The following dragons were shown as available (green hourglass) in the dragonarium: Serenity Dragon, Solar Eclipse Dragon, Prism Dragon, and Solstice Dragon.
- On May 30, 2020, Deca Games ran a special Triple Magic Day as a compensation for the tutorial issues many players encountered.
- On May 31, 2020, it was made possible to collect twice the amount of magic from completing the tasks in Suncrest Soirée event and doubled the daily capacity of magic. This was a promotion which lasted for 24 hours.
- On June 4, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On June 6, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.
- On June 9, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On June 13, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.
- On June 19, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 72 hours.
- On June 24, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On June 27, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 72 hours.
- On July 4, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.
- On July 8, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 24 hours.
- On July 11, 2020, this promotion was repeated which lasted for 48 hours.