Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Sulfur Dragon was released on May 13, 2014, along with the Arctic Dragon, Orchid Dragon, Nectar Dragon, and the Wisp Dragon.
- The description of the Sulfur Dragon had an error in the breeding time when it was first released. The in-game indicator stated that the breeding time was 8 hours, rather than the actual time of 15 hours.
- The description of the Sulfur Dragon inhabiting volcanoes is likely a reference to the common presence of sulfur, or "brimstone" as it is otherwise known, around volcanic vents and geysers.
- Several references to chemical compounds involving the element sulfur (S):
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is likely the strong smell mentioned, as it is responsible for the "rotten egg" smell that is often found around volcanoes and geyser fields.
- Sulfuric acid (H2SO4) is a very strong acid, which is referred to in the description of the Sulfur Dragon's slobber burning through clothes.