Standard - 1st Upgrade - 2nd Upgrade - 3rd Upgrade - 4th Upgrade
The Storage Tower's max capacity is displayed for each individual upgrade.
|#||Slot Capacity||Gems to Upgrade|
|1 (Standard)||10 Slots||N/A|
|2 (1st Upgrade)||20 Slots||50|
|3 (2nd Upgrade)||30 Slots||100|
|4 (3rd Upgrade)||40 Slots||150|
|5 (4thUpgrade)||50 Slots||200|
|6 (5th Upgrade)||75 Slots||300|
|7 (6th Upgrade)||100 Slots||400|
|8 (7th Upgrade)||125 Slots||500|
|9 (8th Upgrade)||150 Slots||600|
|10 (9th Upgrade)||200 Slots||800|
|11 (10th Upgrade)||250 Slots||1000|
Note: The total cost of the completely upgraded Storage Tower can be half the cost if the Storage Tower is upgraded when islands go on sale for half off as the Storage Tower upgrades are half the cost as well.
- The Storage Tower can store:
- All decorations except for paths (Stone, Brick, Marble, and Golden).
- Empty habitats (storing a habitat used to reduce the total number of habitats so the player can purchase another. However at an unknown date, that capability changed and now habitats placed in the Storage Tower count against the maximum number of habitats. Only the maximum number of habitats can be displayed outside of storage).
- Empty Colosseum.
- Treat farms which are not in use.
- The Fountain of Youth if it is not in use.
- Egg pedestals.
- The maximum for any one item is 99.
- The Storage Tower indicates whether or not a stored item is limited or not.
- An item is stored by selecting the item and choosing the "Stow" icon.
- Items are sorted alphabetically in the Storage Tower.
- The Storage Tower was released on March 26, 2013.
- Flags are stored by element type. 3x plant flags and 4x earth flags will take up two slots.
- Egg pedestals are stored by dragon type. 2x with Air and Sonic egg pedestals, respectively, will take up two slots.
- Anything stored in the Storage Tower will not count towards any maximum that may exist in the market (for buildings or habitats). It is impossible, however, to exceed that maximum on any islands.
- On April 29, 2013, egg pedestals could be able to be stored in the Storage Tower.
- A new upgrade was added on December 11, 2013, allowing ten more slots. Maximum 35 now can be stored.
- A confirmation message pops up on the screen for players to double check if they would like to stow an item in the Storage Tower or/and when an item can not be stowed.
- On August 26, 2014, the Storage Tower starting amount was increased from 5 to 10, allowing for five more additional slots in the Storage Tower.
- The descriptions also changed to account for the five additional storage slots.
- A new upgrade was added on May 13, 2015, allowing ten more slots. Maximum 50 now can be stored.
- When island costs go on sale, Storage slots tend to as well, offering a 50% reduction in cost.
- Five new upgrades were added on March 4, 2021, allowing 150 more slots. Maximum 200 now can be stored.
- A new upgrade was added on September 16, 2021, allowing 50 more slots. Maximum 250 now can be stored.
- The price of the Storage Tower may be a reference to the value of e, a mathematical constant.
- Tower of Power, referenced in the description of the second update, is an American R&B-based horn section and band, originating in Oakland, California.