|Reward||Individual Cost||Cumulative Cost|
|Star Fall Monument||270||270|
|Walk of Stars||720||2,700|
|First Midnight Dragon||2,250||4,950|
|Second Midnight Dragon||1,530||6,480|
If a player turned in more star dust than required to obtain their next reward the remaining star dusts was accumulated in the star dust storage meter for the next reward. The star dust storage meter would not reset to zero.
What is the Star Fall Event?
Star Fall Event' objective was to collect star dust.
Star Fall Event helped build on the Star Fall Island Cluster where the Star Fall Monument, Meridiem Habitat, Midnight Pedestal, Walk of Stars, two Midnight Dragons, and the Weather Station were located, which enabled players to obtain them as exclusive rewards for their efforts.
The "Info" section of Rewards section in Star Fall Event Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective rewards which were viewed by clicking the reward after obtaining it.
Star Fall Event started with a tutorial explaining how the event will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 50 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
The first time the tutorial shows up in your park, you are guided to click on the Astral Spire, then you are guided to the main tutorial page with rules and rewards tabs, but you can immediately X out of the tutorial without hitting any of the info boxes if you choose.
When enough star dust were collected they were able to be traded in for rewards. Upon receiving a reward a message card popped up.
This is the process in which the reward completion occurred.
- On April 8, 2015, Update 2.10.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the Star Fall Event. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Star Fall Event began on April 9, 2015 and ended on May 5, 2015.
- To obtain the Star Fall Event rewards, a player needed to turn in star dust at the Astral Spire from April 9, 2015 to May 4, 2015.
- On April 17, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of star dust from completing the tasks in the Star Fall Event event and doubled the daily capacity of star dust. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- Players who finished the Star Fall Event by earning all the rewards from the event were, unlike previous events, able to keep on collecting star dust until the event officially ended, the Star Fall Island Cluster did not disappear and the event did not end "earlier" for them.
- The Star Fall Event is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- On May 4, 2015, a bug affected some players park in the Star Fall Event following the end of Double Star Dust Weekend which resulted in their collected star dust being transformed into treats before the 24 hours countdown in the Social Menu. The Star Fall Event ended prematurely for most of the players.
- On May 4, 2015, Backflip Studios acknowledged the bug and restored the Star Fall Event. Players parks that were affected were identified and notified through a pop-up message that the event was fixed. Besides, Backflip Studios also gifted extra star dust to those players whom were affected as compensation for the inconvenience caused. If a player had already completed the event and had earned all rewards, he or she would get 5, 000 star dust.
- The Star Fall Event ended on May 5, 2015, at approximately 16:30:00 (UTC).