Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Snapper Dragon was released on July 25, 2017.
- When the Snapper Dragon was first released, despite its elements being Plant as primary and Dark as secondary, its egg was the design of a Dark primary element and Plant secondary element dragon's egg.
- On August 1, 2017, the Snapper Dragon's egg's elements were switched from Dark and Plant to Plant and Dark.
- The Snapper Dragon's description mentions a legend where "the Surface land from whence the Vale islands were carved rests on the back of a giant shelled dragon." This is likely a reference to the World Turtle, a mytheme of a giant turtle (or tortoise) supporting or containing the world.
- The Snapper Dragon's description mentions "it's shelled dragons all the way down!" This is likely a reference to "Turtles all the way down", which describes the World Turtle which itself is propped up by a column of turtles.