Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|May 5, 2016||May 23, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|April 27, 2018||May 30, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On June 25, 2017, the Shield Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Shield Dragon's sale ended on June 26, 2017 when the price rose from 25 to 250 gems.
- The Shield Dragon has many references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise:
- The line "arriving in a fury in the nick of time" in the Shield Dragon's description is likely a reference to the Marvel Comics character Nick Fury, who is the leader of the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. during most of its appearances in the Marvel Universe.
- The description of the Shield Dragon's scales appearing to be made of iron may be a reference to Iron Man, who is one of the Avengers - a team founded by Nick Fury and supervised by S.H.I.E.L.D..
- The Shield Dragon's breeding combination is another reference to the Marvel Universe. Hydra is the name of a criminal organization in the universe which is often seen as the nemesis to the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.. The phrase "Hail HYDRA!" is often used by a member of the organization to show loyalty, or reveal their true alignment in a dramatic fashion.
- The first letters of the adjectives used to describe the Shield Dragon in its description, "strong, honorable, interesting, elegant, loyal, and devoted," also spell the word "S.H.I.E.L.D".
- The Shield Dragon was likely released to celebrate the May 6, 2016 release of Captain America: Civil War, the latest installment in the MCU franchise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.