Summer - Autumn - Winter - Spring
Appearance Change History
|September 22, 2012||December 20, 2012||March 20, 2013||June 21, 2013|
|September 22, 2013||December 21, 2013||March 20, 2014||June 21, 2014|
|September 23, 2014||December 21, 2014||March 20, 2015||June 21, 2015|
|September 23, 2015||December 22, 2015||March 20, 2016||June 20, 2016|
|September 22, 2016||December 21, 2016||March 20, 2017||June 20, 2017|
- The Seasonal Habitat was released on August 9, 2012, along with the Seasonal Dragon, and the Seasonal Flag.
- When initially released, the Seasonal Habitat sold for 2,500,000. Backflip Studios changed the price within several hours of release.
- The game description states that the Seasonal Habitat's appearance will change along with the Seasonal Dragon as the seasons change.
- On December 13, 2012, the capacity of the Seasonal Habitat was increased from one to two dragons and the total DragonCash from 500,000 to 750,000.
- On April 29, 2013, the Seasonal Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- Initially, the Seasonal Habitat was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- On May 13, 2014, the Seasonal Habitat's sound when clicked, changed.
- The Seasonal Habitat's four-hour building time may be a reference to the four seasons of the year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.