Players ware given an opportunity to find Rings during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The number of rings received by repeating those activities gradually decreased throughout the day, but then returned to the original earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Rings cycles reset every 24 hours at approximately 17:00 UTC.
Rings can be purchased for:
Regular Ring Prices - Double Ring Prices
Obtaining Free Rings
- Receiving gifts from friends
- Hatching Dragons
- Displaying Egg Pedestals
- Collecting DragonCash or harvesting Treats
- Visiting friends' park to collect Party Hats
- Competing in the Colosseum
- Clearing obstacles from islands
- Finding and tapping on Banner Bearing Visitors
- Questing at the Perch of Kairos or Legendary Nursery
- Playing games in the Arcane Arcade
- Competing in the Arcane Arena
- Collecting daily rewards at the Giveaway Gallery
- Racing at the Dragon Track (From August 5, 2016 to August 22, 2016)
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the Rings in the park reset.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Quests - Other
|Time Span||Rings||Double Rings||Triple Rings|
|5 secs through 5 hours||2||4||6|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20||30|
|8 hours and more||20||40||60|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|
- Rings were introduced to DragonVale on June 30, 2016.
- The maximum number of Rings that can be collected on a regular day is 1,000.
- Rings purchased from market do not count against your daily collection limit.
- Once players hit their daily collection limit, any winnings from games played at the Arcane Arcade, unfinished quests, will be added to their gifts list. Players may collect these at a later date, but accepting these gifts counts toward their daily collection limit. In addition, rings collected from the Arcane Arena after the daily limit has been reached will be placed into players gifts menu also.
- On July 1, 2016, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of rings from completing the tasks in the Arcane Pentournament event and doubled the daily capacity of rings.
- On August 5, 2016, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect triple the amount of rings from completing the tasks in the Arcane Pentournament event and tripled the daily capacity of rings. This was a promotion and only lasted for 24 hours.
- When new prizes are unlocked from a different tier in the Prize Pavilion, the rings storage meter would have a red exclamation mark icon. By clicking the storage meter, players would be directed to the prize section of Prize Pavilion.