All rift habitats are purchased at the Regular Rift Habitat stage, with the exception of one being a Revitalized Rift Habitat obtained in the tutorial.
Cost To Buy
Upgrading & Buying
At certain times it may be beneficial to upgrade habitats instead of buying additional ones to hold dragons.
- Upgrading the Regular Rift Habitat to the Reputable Rift Habitat costs 500.
- Upgrading 2nd to 8th before buying 9th costs less to hold +1 dragon per habitat.
- Upgrading the Reputable Rift Habitat to the Revitalized Rift Habitat costs 1,000.
- Upgrading 2nd to 13th before buying 14th costs less to hold +1 dragon per habitat.
- Upgrading the Revitalized Rift Habitat to the Refined Rift Habitat costs 2,500.
- Upgrading 2nd to 17th before buying 18th costs less to hold +1 dragon per habitat.
- Upgrading the Refined Rift Habitat to the Regal Rift Habitat costs 5,000.
- Upgrading a habitat fully before purchasing the next one costs less after the 18th purchase.
- Regular Rift Habitat was added on September 13, 2017 as part of Update 4.0.
- On September 22, 2017 the Regular Rift Habitat's currency capacity increased 50% from 20 to 30.
- On March 7, 2018, as part of Update 4.5 the prices for purchasing the 22nd through 40th Regular Rift Habitat changed:
- The former prices for the 22nd through 40th Regular Rift Habitat:
- On March 7, 2018, as part of Update 4.5 the amount of Regular Rift Habitat which could be obtained increased from 40 to 55.