The Rayleian Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 2,740 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Rayleian Dragon was released on May 4, 2016, along with the Nebula Dragon, Celerulean Dragon, and the Teidian Dragon.
- On November 23, 2016, the Rayleian Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Rayleian Dragon's sale ended on November 24, 2016 when the price rose from 380 to 3,800 gems.
- On May 10, 2017, the Rayleian Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Rayleian Dragon's sale ended on May 11, 2017 when the price rose from 380 to 3,800 gems.
- The Rayleian Dragon's name may come from the concept of Rayleigh scattering.
- This process is what causes the scattering of sunlight in the atmosphere and makes the sky appear blue. It is also responsible for the color change from blue to purple, to red, to orange at sunset. The Rayleian Dragon's color scheme is reminiscent of this change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.