Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|December 15, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 14, 2017||June 21, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Pyrite Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Pyrite Dragon.
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Pyrite Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- On June 20, 2017, the Pyrite Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The mistaking of the Pyrite Dragon for the Gold Dragon is likely a reference to the mineral pyrite's common name, "Fool's Gold", which it was given by prospectors who often mistook it for the much rarer metal due to its yellowish colour and metallic lustre.
- The way the Gold Dragon is said to be heavier than the Pyrite Dragon may be a reference to how gold is much more dense than iron pyrite.