Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Platinum Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 2,775 during the Treasure Hunt.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Platinum Dragon was released on December 6, 2012, along with the Glacier Dragon.
- Initially, the Platinum Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 19.
- On November 28, 2013, the Platinum Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Platinum Dragon's sale ended approximately one hour later when the price rose from 480 to 2,400 gems.
- On June 27, 2017, the Platinum Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Platinum Dragon's sale ended on June 28, 2017 when the price rose from 240 to 2,400 gems.
- The Platinum Dragon's description mentions "Antonio von Sickengen". This is likely a reference to Antonio de Ulloa, a person who was credited with the discovery of platinum during his expeditions in Ecuador in the 18th century. Ulloa, however, did not continue to investigate the new metal, and in 1758 he was sent to superintend quicksilver mining operations. This could also be a reference to Karl von Sickingen, a diplomat who succeeded in making malleable platinum by alloying it with gold.
- The Platinum Dragon's description mentions "Berrywhite Mountains". This is likely a reference to Barry White, an American singer and singer-songwriter.
- The fact that the description mentions quicksilver dragons may also be a reference to the elements used to breed the Platinum Dragon.