Before Reward - After Reward - Remained Ruins
Note: During The Great Dragon Faire, players were able to purchase three Omnitats for 4,000 each.
Note: During Gardenia's Gathering of Roses, players were able to purchase three Omnitats for 1,830 each.
Note: During the Arcane Pentournament, players were able to purchase three Omnitats for 7,300 each.
Note: During Gardenia's Gathering of Roses 2017, players were able to purchase four Omnitats for 3,995 each.
During the Roar of the Rift, players were able to purchase four Omnitats for 3,230 each.
During the The Traveling Dragon Faire, players were able to purchase six Omnitats for 9,500 each.
Note: During Valeice Getaway, players were able to purchase eight Omnitats for 7,500 each.
|February 5, 2015||February 23, 2015|
|August 10, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|January 28, 2016||February 23, 2016|
|June 30, 2016||September 14, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|January 26, 2017||February 21, 2017|
|July 20, 2017||August 3, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
- The Omnitat was released along with the Berrywhite Bench, Thorn Pedestal, Thorn Dragon, Unhatched Thorn Dragon, Path of Petals, the Rosefall Tree, and the Rosefall Island.
- The Omnitat was introduced into the game as the sixth reward during the Gathering of Roses.
- On February 13, 2015 the required individual cost for the Omnitat changed from 1,375 to 1,100 roses.
- The Omnitat is the only habitat that can hold all types of dragons, except for gemstone dragons, crystalline dragons, and legendary dragons.
- On February 17, 2021, the limit of Omnitats allowed in a park was increased from six to eight.