Players needed prizes from previous tiers in order to unlock the next tier; with the exception of the first tier, Cinnamon, and the Limited tier prizes.
- Spice required 5 prizes and Everything Nice required 15 prizes.
Discovering Treat Combinations
The special visitor holding the basket is the witch Gardenia.
When tapped on Gardenia has a chance to give cross-farming combination hints. There are examples of these hints in the gallery to the right.
Some of the things she says are:
|You found a recipe!|
|"... Towering Treat Gardens can discover new treats when they are next to each other."|
|"Sarjin Peppers and Blushrooms are so meta... carotene!"|
|"Beanstalks and Dragon Fruit make a chive jive with jubilance!"|
|"... nubbleberry is the best thing since zazzberries!"|
|"... if only we could cube a pumpermelon, they'd be easier to stack next to one another."|
|"...when two or more Towering Treat Gardens grow treats next to each other, with the right combination a new treat might result!"|
|"... dragon root is a tubular tuber treat!"|
|"... zazzberries and omega squash make for a *berry* appealing combination!|
|"... magical spice results more frequently from treats with longer growing times!"|
|"... squishing a squash next to a berry might just yield some amazong results!"|
|"... pumpermelon and dragon root make for a tubular combination!"|
|"... cubetubers and pumpermelons might be related!"|
It may take multiple tries to discover the treat through the combination.
Players will receive a popup message that they have "discovered" a new treat and the new treat will replace one of the partner plants on the plot for that attempt. After that the new treat will be available to choose from the plant menu for any farm large enough to grow it.
The combinations to use to discover the new treats introduced during the Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest can be found in the table below:
|Treat||Ingredient One||Ingredient Two|
|Jive Chive||Dragon Fruit||Beanstalk|
What is the Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest event?
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest started with a tutorial explaining how Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest will work.
The process of this tutorial can be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily spice.
- Buying spice does not count toward your daily spice limit.
- The daily spice limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days.
- Except for day 1, spice received from watching a promotional video at Tolzar's Optical Oracle does not count toward your daily spice limit.
- After reaching the personal spice limit for the day, additional spice earned would continue to be contributed to the community prize pool.
When there are leaves in the top left of the Visitors icon, there is Gardenia and treat baskets in the park. Gardenia scatters 5 treat baskets every 4 hours, up to a maximum of 15 treat baskets per day. The amount of treat baskets that can found in the park is doubled during double days. Gardenia herself may show up in the park up to 3 times a day.
Backflip Studios FAQ
Below are images of the entire event guide, and the videos in it are in the gallery section of this page:
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 2.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 3.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 4.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 5.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 6.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 7.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 8.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 9.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 10.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 11.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 12.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 13.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 14.png
- BFS-OmOfNomsHiddenHarvestFAQ-Part 15.png
- The Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest began on November 12, 2018 and ended on December 3, 2018.
- After the event ended, the Copious Cornucopia remained open for an additional day so players could turn in any leftover Spice they may have.
- The Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- The Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest was the first Om of Noms event to have a daily gift building, the Savory Silo. It was also the first event to start giving daily gifts before the event starts.
- On November 17, 2018, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of spice from completing the tasks in the Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest event and doubled the daily capacity of spice. This was a promotion and only lasted for 48 hours.
- On December 2, 2018, the community reward, an Egg of Mystery, was earned and given to players.
- On December 3, 2018 the Bloatato Dragon, Curlyleaf Dragon, Vidalia Dragon and Karroot Dragon were unavailable to purchase from the Copious Cornucopia for an hour after the daily reset.
- On December 4, 2018 after the Copious Cornucopia closed, any remaining spice the player had was converted into DragonCash at the rate of 1,000 per 1.