The Nebula Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 3,360 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Nebula Dragon was released on May 4, 2016, along with the Rayleian Dragon, Celerulean Dragon, and the Teidian Dragon.
- On May 4, 2017, The Nebula Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Nebula Dragon's sale ended on May 5, 2017, when the price rose from 310 to 3,100 gems.
- The Nebula Dragon is most likely named after the diverse group of cloud-like astronomical objects called nebulae.
- As nebulae are often the site of star formation, it is possible that the large orange protrusions which feature in the Nebula Dragon's design are representative of newborn stars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.