Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Nebula Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 3,360 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Nebula Dragon was released on May 4, 2016, along with the Rayleian Dragon, Celerulean Dragon, and the Teidian Dragon.
- On May 4, 2017, The Nebula Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Nebula Dragon's sale ended on May 5, 2017, when the price rose from 310 to 3,100 gems.
- The Nebula Dragon is most likely named after the diverse group of cloud-like astronomical objects called nebulae.
- As nebulae are often the site of star formation, it is possible that the large orange protrusions which feature in the Nebula Dragon's design are representative of newborn stars.