Players were given an opportunity to find Mythical eggs during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The number of Mythic eggs received by repeating those activities gradually decreased throughout the day, but then returned to the original earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Mythic egg cycles reset every 24 hours at approximately 06:00 UTC.
Mythic Egg Prices
Mythic eggs can be purchased for:
Regular Egg Prices - Double Egg Prices
Obtaining Free Mythic Eggs
- Collecting from habitats (dragoncash and gems)
- Collecting treats
- Visiting friends
- Clearing obstacles from islands
- Competing in the Colosseum
- Purchasing from the market
- Completing quests at the Perch of Kairos and Legendary Nursery.
- Using Gems to speed up breeding, etc
- Finding the Hidden Egg
- Hatching (or selling) dragons from the Nursery
- Competing in the Chalet of Challenges
- Playing games in the Eggsceptional Arcade
Mythic Egg Amounts
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the Mythical eggs in the park reset.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Quests - Other
|Time Span||Eggs||Double Eggs||Triple Eggs|
|5 secs through 5 hours||2||4||6|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20||30|
|8 hours and more||20||40||60|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|
- Mythical eggs were introduced to DragonVale on March 23, 2017.