The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Current - Previous
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Moon Dragon was released on November 5, 2011, along with the Sun Dragon, Sun Flag, Moon Flag, Sun Habitat, and the Moon Habitat.
- The in-game breeding hint state that the Moon Dragon can only be bred between 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. (19:00 - 07:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- This can be overruled by the Twilight Tower.
- While the Moon Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as "?" hours.
- On April 13, 2016, the Moon Dragons incubation time began listing as 48 hours.
- When the Moon Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Moon Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon Dragon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, breeding a Moon Dragon with a Blue Moon Dragon could result in either the Moon Dragon or the Blue Moon Dragon.
- The second time the Blue Moon Dragon was released, during the "Bring 'Em Back" event, the Moon Dragon and the Sun Dragon were both possible outcomes.
- As of Update 2.0, breeding two of the same dragon will NOT guarantee that dragon.
- The baby stage of the Moon Dragon is featured on the Firefly Festival event loading screen.
- On February 25, 2016, the Moon Dragon's appearance changed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.