The Midday Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 2,575 during The Great Dragon Faire.
During the Roar of the Rift players were able to purchase the Midday Dragon for 3,590.
During Suncrest Soirée, the Midday Dragon could be purchased for 2,300.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|July 16, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|July 20, 2017||August 3, 2017|
|September 21, 2017||September 26, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|March 14, 2018||March 21, 2018|
|May 28, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On July 15, 2015, the Midday Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- The Midday Dragon was released along with the Purple Dragon Figurine, Red Dragon Figurine, Heated Air Balloon, Sun Theme, Prize Tent, Games Tent, Challenge Tent, The Great Dragon Faire Island, and the Wishing Well.
- In-game breeding hint state that the Midday Dragon can only be bred between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (07:00 - 19:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- This can be overruled by the Twilight Tower.
- On December 10, 2015, the Midday Dragon's breeding and incubation time changed from 8 hours to 16 hours.
- The Midday Dragon did not have a goal when it was first released.
- The Midday Dragon got a goal when it was re-released on December 10, 2015.