The Loot Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 5,065 during The Great Dragon Faire.
The Loot Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 4,725 during the Treasure Hunt.
During Pirates in Paradise players could purchase the Loot Dragon for 4,000.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|August 10, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|April 25, 2017*||April 26, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|May 23, 2018||June 6, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|April 9, 2019||April 17, 2019|
|June 17, 2021||August 4, 2021|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On July 15, 2015, the Loot Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- The Loot Dragon is the first limited epic dragon with the Treasure element.
- The Loot Dragon did not have a goal when it was first released.
- The Loot Dragon got a goal when it was re-released on December 10, 2015.
- On April 25, 2017, the Loot Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.