The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Lichen Dragon was released on March 21, 2012, along with the Metal Dragon, Iron Dragon, Mine Dragon, Brass Dragon, Magnetic Dragon, Rust Dragon, Chrome Dragon, Cactus Dragon, Shard of Tull, Metal Element Flag, Metal Dragon Boost, Metal Shrine, Metal Habitat, and the Large Metal Habitat.
- The "supernatural beings" in the description, refers to Lichen Dragons being confused with are likely lycan, which is a name often used to refer to werewolf-like creatures.
- Alternatively, it could be referring to the word "lich", which are undead creatures generally associated with evil in many online web games.
- With the release of the Lycan Dragon, it seems likely that this is the other being that often gets confused with the Lichen Dragon, due to their almost identical pronunciation.
- In real life, lichen is a symbiotic organism composed of a fungus and an alga. The Lichen Dragon's description refers to this when it mentions a "strange plant that feeds the dragon sunlight"; the algal part of the symbiont feeds the fungus using photosynthesis.
- Lichen are also known to occur in some of the most extreme habitats in the world, including freezing temperatures and toxic conditions. The description refers to this when it mentions that the Lichen Dragon lives on "the highest mountain peaks and furthest polar reaches".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.