Players need prizes from previous tiers in order to unlock the next tier; with the exception of the first tier.
- Snowy required 5 prizes, Ornamental required 10 prizes, and Frosty required 15 prizes.
What is the Jolly Jubilee?
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Jolly Jubilee Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Jolly Jubilee started with a tutorial explaining how Jolly Jubilee will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily iceberries
- Buying iceberries does not count toward your daily iceberry limit
- The daily iceberry limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days
- On standard days Lumi can be found and gives 50 and 1.
- On double days Lumi can be found and gives 100 and 1.
Backflip Studios FAQ
Below are images of the entire FAQ guide, and the videos in it are in the gallery section of this page:
- The Jolly Jubilee began on December 14, 2017 and runs through January 16, 2018.
- The Jolly Jubilee is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- On December 19, 2017, the Treasure Tuesday gave five iceberries for every treasure chest found.
- On December 22, 2017, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Jolly Jubilee event and doubled the daily capacity of iceberries. This was a promotion and only lasted for 96 hours.
- On December 22, 2017, Backflip Studios introduced Sandakloz and Hidden Presents to the Jolly Jubilee for players to find and collect iceberries from.