The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Current - Previous
Ironwood Dragon's Opposite: Malachite Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
Etherium per hour:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Ironwood Dragon was released on August 16, 2012 as a hidden dragon, along with the Rain Dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the "Bring 'Em Back!" event ended.
- Initially, the Ironwood Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On June 29, 2016, the Ironwood Dragon's appearance changed.
- The Sandara Desert that appears in the description is most likely a reference to the Sonoran Desert, where Ironwood trees grow.
- The Latin name for the Ironwood tree that grows in the Sonoran Desert is Olneya tesota. The reference to "Tessa Lonya" in the Ironwood Dragon description may be a modified rearrangement of the letters in that term.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.