Jolly Jubilee - Frosty Jubilee - Winter Frostival - Season of Goodies
Players were given an opportunity to find iceberries during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The amount of iceberries received by doing those activities multiple times gradually decreased throughout the day, but they returned to their higher earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Iceberries can be purchased for:
Regular Iceberry Prices - Double Iceberry Prices
- Breeding dragons (selling or hatching dragons).
- Collecting from habitats (dragoncash and gems).
- Collecting treats.
- Visiting friends.
- Collecting gifts from friends.
- Clearing obstacles from new islands.
- Purchasing from the market (in the treasure section).
- Using gems (speeding up and upgrading).
- Completing quests at the Perch of Kairos and Legendary Nursery.
- Competing in the Colosseum.
- Playing the Wheel of Chance and Dragon Drop at the Fort of Frivolity.
- Competing in the Arctic Amphitheater.
- Finding Lumi and Sandakloz wandering around in your park.
- Finding Hidden Presents.
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the iceberries in the park resets.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Quests - Other
|Time Span||Iceberries||Double Iceberries||Triple Iceberries|
|5 secs through 5 hours||2||4||6|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20||30|
|8 hours and more||20||40||60|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|