The Honeyglow Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 6,445 during Gardenia's Gathering of Roses 2017.
During Gardenia's Gathering of Roses 2018, players were able to purchase the Honeyglow Dragon for 6,445.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|February 3, 2017||February 7, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|February 1, 2018||February 22, 2018|
|July 12, 2018||August 8, 2018|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Honeyglow Dragon's in-game notification, description and goal message contains multiple possible references to the stories of Winnie the Pooh.
- The Honeyglow Dragon's in-game notification states "Silly ol' dragon!" This may be a reference to how Christopher Robin often refers to Pooh as a "silly old bear."
- The Honeyglow Dragon's description mentions "Thousand Acre Woods." This may be a reference to the Hundred Acre Woods that appear in the Pooh stories.
- The Honeyglow Dragon's description mentions that the Honeyglow Dragon "had become so plump from its omnomnomming, it was having trouble wiggling back out of the tree." This may be a reference to how in one of the Winnie the Pooh stories, Pooh eats so much at his friend Rabbit's house that he gets stuck in the doorway on the way out.
- The Honeyglow Dragon's goal message mentions "Woozalumps and Heffles." This may be referencing the Heffalumps and Woozles that supposedly try to steal honey in the Pooh stories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.