Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Gold Olympus Dragon is required in the following breeding combos:
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Gold Olympus Dragon was released on July 27, 2012, along with the Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Olympus Habitat, and the Olympus Flag.
- Initially, the Gold Olympus Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 17.
- On December 2, 2013, the Gold Olympus Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Gold Olympus Dragon's sale ended approximately one hour later when the price rose from 450 to 2,250 gems.
- The Gold Olympus Dragon's description states "Forged in the fires of Mount Doom". This is likely a reference to The Lord of the Rings, description of how the "One Ring" from the Lord of the Rings was created.
- The "ring" connection could also be related to the five rings used in the olympics symbol.
- The Gold Olympus Dragon's breeding and incubation times of 35 hours is likely a reference to the 35 sports in the Olympic Games (28 Summer sports and seven Winter sports, although two sports were removed from the Summer Games and have not been replaced).
- The five dots on the Gold Olympus Dragon's tail is likey a reference to the five rings used in the olympic symbol.
- The lightning, air, and earth elements used for the Gold Olympus Dragon could be a reference to the Olympic Motto ("citius, altius, fortius" or "faster, higher, stronger").
- The Gold Olympus Dragon was released on the same day as the start of the 2012 Summer Olympics.