The Gold Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 1,850 during the Treasure Hunt.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Gold Dragon was released on July 12, 2012, along with the Treasure Habitat, and the Malachite Dragon.
- Initially, the Gold Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 19.
- On March 17, 2017, The Gold Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Gold Dragon's sale ended on March 20, 2017, when the price rose from 1,125 to 2,250 gems.
- The treasure hunter Thatche, mentioned in the Gold Dragon's description, may be a reference to the notorious pirate Edward Thatch, better known as Blackbeard.