Note: The 'Reward Amount' is determined by the amount of magic eggs accumulated in the event.
Note: During the Legendary Egg Hunt players were able to purchase the Gemstone Reward Habitat for 3,495
Note: During the Legendary Egg Hunt players were able to purchase the Gemstone Reward Habitat for 5,430
Note: During the The Chrysalis Kaleidoscope players were able to purchase the Gemstone Reward Habitat for 4,150
Note: During The Spring Shellebration players were able to purchase the Gemstone Reward Habitat for 3,200.
|April 10, 2014||April 28, 2014|
|March 10, 2016||April 12, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|March 8, 2018||April 4, 2018|
|April 4, 2019||May 17, 2019|
|April 9, 2020||May 27, 2020|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
- The Gemstone Reward Habitat was released along with The Vernal Glass, The Egg of Burcadia, Ovalith Dragon, Ovalith Pedestal, Unhatched Ovalith Dragon, and the Lost Island.
- The Gemstone Reward Habitat was the first gemstone habitat that can be placed and moved on an island.
- The Gemstone Reward Habitat's description was changed.
- The previous description was: "In celebration of the rediscovery of the lost city of Burcadia, and some long dormant Ovalith eggs, the Wizards have crafted a gemstone habitat that you can place anywhere on your islands! Featuring a totem of the legendary dragon Lapidarius, as well as crystals and plants from the Shimmering Isles, this habitat is sure to be one of the crown gems of your park!"
- On May 16, 2014, the name of the Gemstone Reward Habitat was changed from "Gemstone Habitat" to "Gemstone Reward Habitat".
- The Gemstone Reward Habitat description mentions "Lapidarius". This is likely a reference to the word, lapidarian, or someone who engraves precious stones.
- It may also refer to the fact that lapidarius means "stone-cutter" (n.) or "stone-like" (adj.) in Latin.