Note: Gaia does not have a Twin Dragon form due to the way it is acquired.
How to Acquire
The artifacts are built by collecting ten fragments for each artifact, totalling 30 fragments. These fragments can be acquired through the Dragon Track, through sending dragons on quests, or purchased with gems. A complete set of 30 fragments would cost 3,450.
Activate: Gaia can be activated once every four days using the "Activate" button. Upon activation, an egg of your choice that is incubating will instantly finish incubating.
Gaia has a second power when powered up to reduce the incubation time of eggs at the Legendary Nursery. Collecting Vital Essence from hatching, selling, and turning eggs into egg pedestals contributes different amounts of Vital Essence depending on the incubation time of the egg.
|0 %||2 %||4 %||6 %||8 %|
|10 %||12 %||14 %||15 %||16 %|
|17 %||18 %||19 %||20 %||21 %|
- Gaia was released on April 13, 2016, along with the Legendary Nursery.
- Gaia is the first dragon to have a soundtrack play when breathing its elemental breath.
- On May 31, 2019, Vital Essence was introduced to level up Gaia, with each increasing level reducing the amount of time Eggs need to incubate. Vital Essence can also apparently change Gaia's appearance.
- Gaia (γαῖα) is an ancient Greek word meaning Earth. In Greek mythology, Gaia was the personification of the Earth and one of the Greek primordial deities.
- The terms "Mother of Magic" and "Bringer of Beginnings" may be referring to how Gaia was "the great mother of all: the primal Greek Mother Goddess; creator and giver of birth to the Earth and all the Universe; the heavenly gods, the Titans, and the Giants were born to her."