|New Content |
|All Content |
What is the Frosty Jubilee?
The Frosty Jubilee's objective was to collect iceberries for the Witch Lumi.
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Frosty Jubilee Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Frosty Jubilee started with a tutorial explaining how Frosty Jubilee will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 100 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
- The completion prize at the end of the tutorial does not count toward your max daily iceberries
- Buying iceberries does not count toward your daily iceberry limit
- The daily iceberry limit is 1,000 a day and 2,000 on double days
Backflip Studios FAQ
At the start of the Frosty Jubilee, Backflip Studios posted a FAQ guide on their Web site .
Below are images of the entire FAQ guide, and the videos in it are in the gallery section of this page:
- On December 14, 2016, Update 3.11.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the Frosty Jubilee. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Frosty Jubilee began on December 15, 2016 and ended on January 11, 2017.
- To obtain the Frosty Jubilee rewards, a player needed to turn in iceberries at the Arctic Market from December 15, 2016 to January 18, 2017 even though after January 11, 2017 no new iceberries could be collected.
- The Frosty Jubilee is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- On December 23, 2016, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Frosty Jubilee event and doubled the daily capacity of iceberries. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- On January 6, 2017, Backflip Studios repeated this promotion which lasted for 72 hours.
- On January 1, 2017, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect triple the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Frosty Jubilee event and tripled the daily capacity of iceberries. This was a promotion and only lasted for 24 hours.
- The Frosty Jubilee ended on January 11, 2017, at approximately 18:00:00 (UTC), but the Arctic Market remained open until January 18, 2017 where players could still spend their remaining iceberries.
- The date which the Triple Iceberry Day promotion occurred, January 1, 2017, may be a reference to New Year's Day held on January 1 of every year.