Current - Previous - Original
Please, do not post your request more than once per day.
|Spamming this page may result in a block without warning.|
|Requests in all capital letters will be removed.|
Friends are an easy way to earn gems. Having more friends means more chances to receive gems.
10 x (Park Level)2
He has also written a blog concerning spotting a hacked park: IDing a Hacked Park
Facebook - Game Center
To add friends using Facebook:
- Each player must have DragonVale installed on their device.
- Players must be friends with each other through Facebook.
- Players must allow access to the game by the Facebook application.
- Each player must be logged into his/her Facebook account through the options menu in DragonVale to show up on each other’s friends list.
To visit a friend's park, click on the "Social" button at the bottom of the screen in DragonVale. After doing so, click on the friends section, then simply tap the "Visit" button next to the friend whose park is to be visited.
- On June 7, 2013, the "Friends" icon was modified.
- On June 14, 2013, the "Friends" icon changed back to the original icon but was reverted to the newer icon on June 17, 2013.
- On June 27, 2013, the Friends menu changed to Social menu with the addition of "Gifts" and "News" section. "Friends" is now a section of the Social menu.
- The icon to open the menu to see a player's list of friends has changed three times.
- The first icon of the hooded person was a part of DragonVale at the beginning of the game, and has only been linked to the menu as the Friends Menu.
- The second icon with one black head and one white head became available while the menu was still the Friends Menu, but transitioned with the name change.
- The third icon with two white heads has only been available since players have gone through the Social Menu to see their friends list.
- If after the 24-hour period the gems have not replenished (the gift option is greyed out), try restarting the DragonVale application.