Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Eridanian Dragon was able be obtained by collecting a total of 4,390 during the Star Fall Event 2018.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- ==Automated Names==
- The Eridanian Dragon was released on November 10, 2015, along with the Comet Dragon.
- On May 11, 2016, The Eridanian Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Eridanian Dragon's sale ended on May 12, 2016, when the price rose from 120 to 1200 gems.
- The Eridanian Dragon's name is likely a reference to the dwarf planet, Eris.
- The Eridanian Dragon's name may be a reference to the Eridania Lake, a theorized ancient lake on Mars.
- The Eridanian Dragon's name may also be a reference to the constellation, Eridanus.
- The Eridanian Dragon’s name may also be a reference to the Eridanus Supervoid, a cold spot on the cosmic microwave background where it’s theorized a parallel universe bumped into our own.