|Prize||Individual Cost||Cumulative Cost|
|First Monolith Pedestal||270||270|
|Path of Nature||630||900|
|Monolith Reward Habitat||1,350||2,250|
|First Monolith Dragon||1,800||4,050|
|Second Monolith Pedestal||900||4,950|
|Second Monolith Dragon||1,800||6,750|
|Relic of the Epics||2,250||9,000|
If a player turned in more epic eggs than required to obtain their next prize the remaining epic eggs were accumulated in the epic egg storage meter for the next prize. The epic eggs storage meter would not reset to zero.
What is the Epic Egg Hunt?
The Epic Egg Hunt's objective was to collect epic eggs.
The Epic Egg Hunt helped build on the Island of Burcadia where the Burcadian Monolith, two Monolith Pedestals, a Monolith Habitat, the Path of Nature, the Relic of the Epics, and two Monolith Dragons were located which enabled players to obtain them as exclusive rewards for their efforts.
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Epic Egg Hunt Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Epic Egg Hunt started with a tutorial explaining how the Epic Egg Hunt will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 50 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
The first time the tutorial shows up in your park, you are guided to click on the Burcadian Monolith, then you are guided to the main tutorial page with rules and prizes tabs, but you can immediately X out of the tutorial without hitting any of the info boxes if you choose.
When enough epic eggs were collected, they were able to be traded in for prizes. Upon receiving a prize a message card popped-up.
This is the process in which the prize completion occurred.
- On March 11, 2015, Update 2.9.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the Epic Egg Hunt. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Epic Egg Hunt began on March 12, 2015 and ended on April 7, 2015.
- To obtain the Epic Egg Hunt rewards, a player needed to turn in epic eggs at the Burcadian Monolith from March 12, 2015 to April 7, 2015.
- On March 13, 2015, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of epic eggs from completing the tasks in the Epic Egg Hunt event and doubled the daily capacity of epic eggs. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- The Epic Egg Hunt is only available to players that have reached level 11.
- The Epic Egg Hunt ended on April 7, 2015, at approximately 16:30:00 (UTC).
- Players who participated in the Epic Egg Hunt received the Burcadian Standing Eggs upon the completion/end of the event.