The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Cyclone Dragon was released on May 12, 2017.
- The Cyclone Dragon's description contains multiple references to The Wizard of Oz.
- "Dorothea Wynd" may be a reference to Dorothy Gale, one of the main characters in The Wizard of Oz.
- "Witchitoto Plains" appears to be a combination of the words "witch," which references the main antagonist, the Wicked Witch of the West, and "Toto," the name of Dorothy's dog. It may also be a pun on Wichita, the largest city in Kansas.
- The goal text upon obtaining a Cyclone Dragon mentions "There's no place like home- especially in such a nice habitat!" This may be a reference to how in The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy had to say "There's no place like home" in order to leave Oz and return to her home in Kansas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.