- The Cooperative Breeding Cave enables you to breed your dragons with your friends' dragons.
- Select two dragons that are level four or higher, one from your park and one from a friend's park.
- Your results may vary depending on some factors.
- You can only select one "featured dragon" that your friends will be able to view and breed with.
- If a friend breeds your dragon it has no effect on any of your park's breeding locations.
- Dragons bred at the Cooperative Breeding Cave have a possibility to breed a twin dragon.
- If a dragon is obtained through Cooperative Breeding Cave that is above the player's level, (ie. a level 12 player receiving a Luminous Dragon) the egg goes straight to the gift menu until the player reaches the necessary level.
- The Cooperative Breeding Cave was released on May 5, 2015, along with the Polarian Dragon, Bizurian Dragon, Sorarian Dragon, Antarian Dragon, Arcturian Dragon, Galaxy Flag, and the Galaxy Island.
- On June 8, 2015, the Cooperative Breeding Cave slightly changed in appearance.
- On October 9, 2015, the Cooperative Breeding Cave granted players a guaranteed chance of receiving twin dragons each time they bred which lasted until October 12, 2015.